All is within
"The answers that you seek are already within"
It's an auspicious and profoundly transformative experience to study with Self-Realized Master, Sri Dharma Mittra. It have been a blessing to have had people that help me out at the beginning of this yoga journey such as my very first teacher, Paulo Torres (Initiated by Dharma Mittra it self as "Shiva Ram Om).
Developing a deep yoga and meditation practice has completely transformed my state of mind, movement patterns, communication abilities, concentration, self-worth and capacity to perceive and offer love.
I am grounded in a daily Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas and Asanas practice. I also love and train hand balancing, hiking and running meditation; all of it apply breathing and yogi techniques.
I am happy to be offering Dharma yoga classes, workshops and retreats in Puerto Rico.
Dharma yoga, as Jerome Burdi describes perfectly it on his website is "a playful, graceful, and strong style of Hatha Raja yoga with delightful variations of poses, profound breathing techniques, chanting, and deep relaxation."
Some of my most beloved teachers and people that I look up to are Sri Dharma Mittra, Eva Grubler, Paulo Shiva Ram Om, Jerome Burdi, Mariebelle PR, Yoshio Hama, among others.
I offer universal intimacy, full of love, kindness, and understanding. Classes are full of playfulness, integrity, respect, movement meditation, and guided meditation.
I'm here to help.
Get to know me
• A part of teaching yoga classes, I'm the co-founder of Om, Meaningful Media, a content creation platform for various teachers, yoga studios, Fitness coach, among others. You can check out my work at, www.ommeaningfulmeadia.com
I'll be more than happy to help you with any question.
Over 1000 hours of extensive yoga teacher trainings:
- 500- hour certified in Dharma Yoga & Yoga Sadhana.
- 200-hour certified in Yoga Sadhana
• M.A. in Theory and Investigation of Communications from The University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras
• B.A in Business Administration concentration in Management from Communications from The University of Puerto Rico, Humacao.
• I lived in Paraguay for 2 years back in 2014 to 2016 while working as a photographer and a yoga teacher.
• In love with self development and very autodidact